Today we’re going to talk about the best Weldpro Plasma Cutters. But first, a bit of introduction about plasma cutters.
Are you here to find the best plasma cutter? Or are you in search of equipment that provides you tig welding? As tig Welding is being used widely nowadays because of its superior quality weld and free from spattering, unlike arc welding.
Almost all types of industrial metals can be joined using tig welding. Tig welding is generally free of defects and permanent joining of two metals.
Plasma Cutting is also being used widely. It also improves the safety of the workplace and protects the user from accidents or damage. Many equipment brands are manufacturing tig welders, but most of them do not stand up to your expectations.
For you to choose the best welding equipment from the best brand, we have reviewed some best welders and plasma cutters by Weldpro available in the market. Now the machines offered by this brand have been upgraded and more efficient than previous ones.
All reviewed tig welders and plasma cutters are great but differ in some features. You may decide what will be enough to do your metalwork.
There is no need for emptying your pocket for the high powered machine for your smaller requirements or low powered machine for more significant works.
You should give it a look at this article if you are going to buy a tig welding machine or plasma cutter. Many people want to upgrade their metalwork business but could not understand what to do. Purchasing a new tig welder will not be the wrong choice for them.
You can select the best one for you according to your needs. Following welding machines and plasma cutters best for their work and are available at a reasonable price. These are the machines which are worthy of their cost.
Top 10 Weldpro Plasma Cutters and Welding Equipment:
1. Weldpro Digital TIG 200GD ACDC Tig/Stick Welder with Pulse CK
It works well with both AC power and DC power so that you can use it with aluminum as well as steel without any issue. It comes with various digital features that make it an ideal tig welder machine. Its small size and light weight make it more portable as compared to other tig welders.
Unlike many welding machines, it comes with buttons instead of knobs. It helps in preventing the floating knob issue and provides a more precise selection. It comes with a rocker style pedal that is less fiddly to use as compared to other machines.
It has excellent performance with a 60 % duty cycle AC TIG and a 40% duty cycle on DC TIG. You can adjust Pulse, AC Balance, downslope, upslope, start and end amps, and many other features with Weldpro Digital TIG 200GD tig welder.
It works fine with 110 and 220 v. The amperage range is not too high, but it welds great on 110 volts. Its well-designed foot pedal is like by many metalworkers.
- Buttons: Most of the welding plants come with a knob, but this machine comes with buttons instead of knobs. It is a great feature because you get more precise selection as compared to the knobs and the buttons do not get loose. It prevents the issue of the floating knob.
- Foot pedal: Its rocker or stock style foot pedal is a great add on in this tig welder, and the amperage does not get accidentally changed while you are working on something. So without worrying about annoying intermediate amperage control, now you can focus on your task.
- AC/DC power operation: Weldpro Digital TIG 200GD Tig/Stick welder allows work on both AC power and DC power. So one can take it wherever he wants without worrying about a stable power connection or a stabilizer. With 60 % duty cycle AC TIG and 40% duty cycle on DC, TIG works excellent.
- MMA Stick welding: This tig welder has almost all qualities of much higher priced welding machines. It is capable of doing MMA stick welding with a stinger that includes in the package. This feature makes Weldpro Digital TIG 200GD Tig/Stick welder a versatile machine.
2. Weldpro Inverter MIG/Stick Arc Welder with Dual Voltage
We will have a look at Weldpro 155 Amp Inverter MIG/Stick Arc Welder, which is less potent as compared to the previous one. There could not be another better choice if you are looking for a slightly less powerful than the last one.
It is one of the best selling products due to its compact size and fulfills the basic needs of welding. Weld is a trusted name so that you can give this welding machine a try. Like many other welding machines, it comes with infinitely adjustable heat settings and wire feed settings.
It will be an excellent choice for those who want to do little metal works at the home workshop. This welding machine is not recommended for professional metal works, as it is a 155 amperage machine. This machine works on two different voltages, which are 110/115 v and 220/230 volts.
You can easily weld ¼ inches mild steel so that it will be best for home use. It comes with all components required for welding. Unlike many cheap machines, this welding machine does not use tapped controls. An excellent advancement in this more economical welding machine is its compact IBGT inverter, which provides safety against overheating and over current input.
- Highly portable: This welding machine is highly portable due to its compact size and lightweight. It works on dual voltage, which is 110/115 and 220/230 volts, which make it even portable. It is ready to use the welding machine.
- Heat and wire feed settings: Weld 155 Amp Inverter MIG/Stick Arc Welder comes with infinitely adjustable heat settings and wire feed settings. You are able to adjust the settings and tailor this welding machine for more precise welding. It is a noticeable feature of this welding machine.
- IBGT Inverter: A high add on in this welding machine is that it comes with a compact IBGT inverter. Don’t worry about overheat or over the current problem. This feature protects against these issues so you can concentrate on your work without worries.
- Durable: All materials used for its manufacturing are of high-quality. This machine is quite durable if compared to its prices. This welding machine will work well in harsh environments. If you are going to buy this machine, you should not worry about its durability.
3. Weldpro 150/38 Amp Inverter TIG/Arc Stick/Plasma Welder
If you are looking for an industrial-grade welding machine, then you should look to Weldpro 150/38. It is a versatile machine as it is a tig, arc stick, and plasma welding machine. This machine will stand with your expectation due to its usability and versatility.
The arc is started nicely with high frequency for both TIG and cut functions. This machine delivers more consistent and cleaner cuts. It can help you save your time as there is no need for cleaning. This machine can do fulfill all your needs of professional metalwork.
Weldpro 150/38 comes with a combination of analog and digital display interface; you can easily monitor the working of your welding machine.
It works on 230 volts with a duty cycle of 30 %. It offers 2T/4T modes, and results helpful if there is a longer weld or cut to do. You don’t need to hold the trigger all the time for welding or cutting.
No doubt, it is a heavy-duty machine but still portable due to its weight and size. This machine weighs about 9.70 kg, makes it easy to transport. It comes with a built-in IBGT inverter to automatically adjust the input power and protects your device from damage.
- Versatile: It is used for several functions such as arc welding and plasma cutting, which makes Weldpro150/38 Amp Inverter a TIG, Arc Stick, and Plasma Welder machine. It is a multi-functional machine for real professionals.
- IBGT Inverter: Most people worry about their machines when not working in their workshops because of power fluctuation. But this one comes with IBGT Inverter to protect your machine against overheating and over current input.
- 2T/4T modes: 2T/4T mode is advantageous when you have to do longer cuts and welds. Many workers get annoyed by holding the trigger for long welds or cuts. With this machine, you don’t have to hold the trigger all the time during welding or cutting.
- Easy to use: The interface is so easy to understand that anyone can get acquainted with the machine in just a few days. One can use it effectively with a little training, and it is easy to follow manual. You don’t have to be professional to use this machine.
4. Weldpro Inverter Contact Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter with Dual Voltage
Many people need less powerful cutting machines, such as for fabrication farm work or DIYs, and this machine is specially designed for them. There is no need to buy a heavy-duty tool for your little metal works.
Weldpro 40 amp is a great plasma cutter that works on dual voltage, which is 115/120 volts and performs with the life cycle of 60% at full 40 amp. It weighs only 20.1 lbs so that anyone can carry it. It is a highly portable plasma cutter.
Weldpro 40 amp inverter delivers superior quality cut to almost all metals of ½ in thickness. When it comes to its price, it is an affordable machine, and there are many features like any high-end plasma cutter.
Blowback arc start is also a great feature, starts without the need for high frequency, which may interfere with surrounding electronic equipment. There cannot be any other better choice if you work near electronic devices.
And like any high-end machine, it comes with a 4T/2T function that is very useful when doing longer cuts. It indicates if the machine gets overload or overheating. It provides fast cuts through rusted, painted, or expanded metal.
- Portability: When it comes to the point of portability of this tool, the Weldpro 40 Amp Inverter Contact Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter is highly portable. Its weight is just 20.1 lbs, makes it for everyone to carry it easily. Its compact size makes it even transportable.
- 2T/4T modes: Like any high-end plasma cutter, you are free of holding the torch trigger for longer cuts. The indicator indicates when the temperature goes high, more than its range or machine gets overloaded. It makes your work easier and faster.
- Design: Weldpro 40 Amp Inverter Contact Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter is specially designed for smaller workspaces such as for farm work, DIYs, and car body repair shops. And it is worthy of its price as it performs well. This machine will stand with your expectations.
- Blowback/contact arc start: Most of the electrical equipment like welding machines or plasma cutters use high frequency starts that interfere with surrounding electronic devices. This tool does not need a high rate to start. It will work best for you if you will be working around other electric equipment.
5. Weldpro Inverter HF Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter with Dual Voltage
People who are looking for a plasma cutter for their farm work or auto body repair shop, Weldpro 60 Amp Inverter HF Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter, will not be a wrong choice for them. It is powerful enough to do almost all small metal works.
Many users recommend this machine due to its performance and durability. It comes with all features that you can expect from a plasma cutter under $700. It is an entirely reasonable price if we look at its features. It comes with a two-year Weldpro warranty.
Like any other average Plasma cutter, it comes with 4T and 2T modes. You can get rid of holding the trigger for longer cuts. You will be on the cut direction rather than keeping the trigger. This machine performs well when it comes to light metalwork, but not recommended for industrial level metalwork.
A wide range of plasma cutters is available; you can also look for some other cutter under this price. It works on the dual voltage of 110/220 volts and 220/240 volts power. This plasma cutter can cut 0.78 inches thick metal but delivers superior quality cut to ½ inches thick metal sheet.
- Design: This machine has been designed by keeping the need for little metalwork needs. It will be the right choice for auto body repairing, farm work, and DIYs. It is a remarkable plasma cutter for small metal works but not recommended for professional-level work.
- 4T and 2T modes: Many people get annoyed by holding the torch trigger for longer cuts, the Weldpro 60 Amp Inverter is a suitable plasma cutter for them. The indicator indicates when the temperature gets too high, or the machine gets overloaded.
- Clean Cut: Weldpro 60 Amp Inverter HF Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter can cut through up to ½ inch thick metal sheet but delivers superior quality cuts to 1/2 thickness metals. Many users recommend it due to its excellent performance.
- Duty Cycle: The duty cycle of Weldpro 60 Amp Inverter HF Pilot Arc Plasma Cutters is 60 % at 60 amps. It delivers 20 to 60 amp output, is powerful enough for little metal works. So this is one of the best tools among others in this list.
6. Weldpro 75 Amp Inverter Arc Stick Welder
Many people use welding machines often for DIYs or their farm work, the Weldpro 75 Amp Inverter Arc Stick Welder is specially designed for them. It is a tiny welder with welding range from up to 20 amps to 75 amps.
It is a small but still powerful welding machine with a duty cycle of 30% at full 75 amps, expecting more than this will not be right. It is cheaper, but it comes with many features of high-end welding machines, and IBGT inverter is one of them. It automatically adjusts the power input to make it for use.
You can weld metal of 0.18 inches thick metals.
The welding range offers by this tool is not so high, but enough for lighter works, so if you are thinking of buying this for some other purpose work, then you should shortlist this product.
The IBGT inverter protects from overheating and overloading. It is so compact-sized that any kid can carry it easily. It is a highly portable welding machine. It will not be a remarkably good choice, but if you need some cheap welding machine, then you should give it a try.
- Affordable: You cannot get a more economical welding machine if you are looking for a welding machine under 200$. It does have high-end features but will work great for little metal works. Weldpro 75 Amp Inverter Arc Stick Welder is available in just 161$ and a few cents.
- Compact Size: When it comes to the size of Weldpro 75 Amp Inverter Arc Stick Welder, it is one of the most compact-sized welding machines. This machine is so small-sized that a kid could carry it easily. Its size makes it highly portable.
- IBGT inverter: IBGT is a great feature we get at this economical price of 161$. It protects the machine from getting overheated or overloading. These electronic equipment last long as compared to devices without inverters.
- Easy to set up and use: Setting up the Weldpro 75 Amp Inverter Arc Stick Welder is simple, and using it is also so comfortable. You don’t have to be a professional to handle this welding machine. If you can do works like knife sharpening, then using this will not be difficult for you.
7. Weldpro Inverter Arc/Stick/Lift TIG Welder with Dual Voltage
Many people like to have a powerful machine for even small metal works. Weldpro 200 Amp Inverter Arc/Stick/Lift Tig Welder will be an option for those who didn’t like the last reviewed welding machine. This welding machine is more powerful as compared to the last one.
This machine is no doubt powerful than the previous one but is not that enough to be recommended for a professional type of work. It can be the option for farm works or DIYs. Many users like it due to its ability to perform well with little metal works.
It comes with a quite high range of 15 to 200 amp output and works on the dual voltage of 115 volts / 23 volt. And the auto-sensing technology is an excellent add on in this welding machine.
You can weld up to 0.39 thick steel sheets. The arc-thrust and anti-kick feature help in delivering better control and gives you smoother action when you are doing welding.
If you are looking for a machine for lighter work, than you should give it a try, we will not recommend this if you are thinking of doing some more significant project. You can have a look at other products in this review.
- Performance: Weldpro 200 Amp Inverter Arc/Stick/Lift Tig comes with a weld amp range of 15 amp to 200 amp, which is a noticeable feature at a lower price. Its performance is liked and recommended by the users. It will stand with your expectations.
- Portability: This welding machine is compacting sized but powerful enough to complete your little tasks. You can take it anywhere without a heap of heavyweight. This machine is highly portable and recommended for farm works and DIYs.It can easily fit in any car hatchback.
- Maximum Protection: Like most of the welding machines, IBGT comes built-in with Weldpro 200 Amp Inverter Arc/Stick/Lift Tig Welder. You don’t have to worry aboutthe overheating of the device and over current of welding protection.
- Optional Torch: The Weldpro 200 Amp Inverter is capable of an optional torch. This feature is not even offered in some high-end machines. Calling this feature, the best feature of this machine will not be wrong. You can use any torch with this machine to add quality to your work.
8. Weldpro Inverter HF Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter with Dual Voltage
Everyone has its own choice of buying and using machines. Weldpro 40 Amp Inverter HF Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter is a tool similar to the 40 amp inverter contact arc plasma cutter. The HF Pilot arc and the contact arc is the only difference between these machines.
And Weldpro 40 amp contact arc plasma cutter has also been reviewed above. Weldpro 40 amp is a great plasma cutter that works on dual voltage, which is 115/120 volts and performs with the life cycle of 60% at full 40 amp.
You should give it a try if you are willing to buy enough powerful machines to do little works, such as farm work or DIYs.It works great with that stuff, but it is not recommended for professional use because it is not able to cut thicker sheets than ½ inches.
First, you should clear your requirements, and then decide what to buy. We will recommend this machine if you like the performance of HF pilot arc plasma cutters. The following are the feature of Weldpro 40 Amp Inverter HF Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter.
Moreover, many people get annoyed and can not concentrate on cutting; this problem is resolved in the Weldpro 40 Amp InverterHF Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter. It comes with 2T/4T modes for longer cuts.
- Portability: This plasma cutter is highly portable due toits compact size and lightweight. It weighs only about 22.01 lbs, can be liftedby anyone. It can fit in even tight space of car hatchbacks. It will be great for farmworks.
- Indicator: Like any high-end machine, this plasma cutter comes with a high-temperature indicator and indicates when the device gets overloaded. It increases the life of the plasma cutter and keeps the plasma cutter durable.
- Duty Cycle: Weldpro 40 Amp Inverter HF Pilot Arc PlasmaCutter has a duty cycle of 60% at full 40 amp. This is the reason many users recommend this plasma cutter. It performs well in tough conditions also.
- Metal Cutting: It can be used to cut almost all kinds of conductive metals. The Weldpro 40 Amp Inverter HF Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter is specially used for cutting stainless steel, aluminum, cast iron, carbon, and different kinds of metal.
9. Weldpro Inverter Contact Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter with Dual Voltage
Some people like contact pilot arc cutting, while others recommend HF pilot arc cutting. The Weldpro 60 Amp Inverter Contact Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter is for those who want to contact pilot arc cutting. It is a similar plasma cutter to 60 amp HF pilot arc plasma cutter.
This welding machine is designed for a bit heavier work such as for auto body repair shop or some other metal business. This plasma cutter will be a significant upgrade to small metalwork, as it fast cuts through most commercial metals.
This plasma cutter is capable of cutting metal sheets of 0.7 inches but delivers superior quality cut when used on ½ in thickness. It works on the dual voltage of 110/115 volts or 220/240 volts. The amp range of Weldpro 60 Amp Inverter offers 20 to 60 amps.
Like most of the Weldpro tools, this machine comes with 4T/2T modes. So you do not get annoyed about holding trigger when doing longer cuts. It is recommended for auto body repair shops, as it is powerful enough to do car body metal works.
- Wallet-friendly: You get some features of high-end machines at an affordable price of $660.When its price is compared to its features, it is worthy of its price. Weldpro 60 Amp Inverter Contact Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter is an economical machine you can get under 700$.
- Compact Size: It is quite a powerful machine, but its small size and lightweight makes it highly portable and easy to transport. It weighs only 20 lbs so that anyone can carry it along with him easily. It can easily fit in a car Hatchback to take it with you wherever you go.
- Blowback Design: Unlike HF arc plasma cutter, the Weldpro 60 Amp Inverter Contact Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter does not need high frequency to start. It can begin without high frequency and does not interfere with other electric equipment.
- Modes: Weldpro 60 Amp Inverter Contact Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter comes with 2T and 4T modes; you will not get annoyed about holding the trigger. Users can concentrate on cutting rather than squeezing the trigger.
10. Weldpro MMA160GDsv Inverter Arc/Stick/Lift TIG Welder with Dual
There is a wide range of Tig welders available in the market, as many local brands are now manufacturing welding machines. Anyone can quickly get confused about choosing the best item for them. Weldpro MMA160GDsv 160 Amp Inverter Arc/Stick/Lift TIG Welder is a versatile machine that can be used for various functions.
It works on a dual voltage of 120/240v and comes with auto-sensing technology. This is an ideal machine to complete the work at the site. The performance of this welding machine is incredible. Many users recommend buying this welding machine because of its remarkable features.
It will be a significant upgrade to your metalwork business. It is highly recommended for farm work and lighter metal works. The duty cycle of Weldpro MMA160GDsv 160 Amp Inverter Arc/Stick/Lift TIG Welder is 30% at full 160 amp.
It is so light that it could be taken anywhere, and its compact size makes it easier to carry. With its IBGT inverter, there is no need to worry about overheating or overloading of this welding machine. It is powerful enough to weld ¼ inch thick steel.
- Portable: Weldpro MMA160GDsv 160 Amp Inverter Arc/Stick/Lift TIG Welder is ideal for farm work, construction, and fabrication due to its size. It is not bigger than a shoebox and is not too heavy to lift. This feature makes this welding machine highly portable.
- Design: Weldpro MMA160GDsv 160 Amp Inverter Arc/Stick/Lift TIG Welder is not designed for industrial level work, but its performance is not too bad when doing lighter metalwork with this. It is best when the task has to be completed on the site.
- IBGT Inverter: Almost all welding machines come with IBGT inverter, same with Weldpro MMA160GDsv 160 Amp Inverter Arc/Stick/Lift TIG Welder also comes it built-in IBGT inverter. Eliminate the worries about overheating or overloading of the machine.
- Welding Range: The welding amp range of this machine is 15 to 160 A, is quite powerful. It can easily weld ¼ inches steel. It performs well, like any other high-end welding machine. It is highly liked by users and recommended to others. It is also capable of using another torch with it.
11. Weldpro Inverter Multi Process Welder with Dual Voltage
If you are a beginner but need some powerful welding machine, then you should give Weldpro 200 Amp Inverter Multi-Process Welder a look. It is the latest welding machine great for freshers but comes with great features of industrial-grade welding machines.
It can be used for metalwork businesses such as auto body repair shops etc. It is operated on a dual voltage of 110 v and 220 v. It is a versatile machine as you can do MIG welding, flux core welding, Lift Tig Welding, and Stick welding. You can join various kinds of metals that include aluminum, steel, and copper, etc.
It comes with all features that you can expect from an industrial level welding machine. When it comes to its usability, anyone can use it effectively in just a few days. It comes with Dual display so you can select amperage more precisely.
It can be used to weld up to ¼ in thick steel. It will be the best choice for you if you are a beginner for metal works. This machine is suggested to all due to its high performance and remarkable features.
- Versatile: 2020 Weldpro 200 Amp Inverter Multi-Process Welder is one of the most versatile tools available in the market. It can be used for multi-purposes such as MIG Welding, Flux core welding, Lift Tig Welding and Stick welding and performs wells with all functions.
- Portable: This machine is a powerful welding machine that can be bought for upgrading your business as it is highly portable because of its compact size and lightweight. You can easily transport it anywhere.
- Economic: Calling it an industrial welding machine will not be wrong as it can be used for various types of multi-purpose. You get a multi-functional welding machine at the price of one. It is highly recommended for this feature.
- Digital Display: Weldpro 200 Amp Inverter Multi-Process Welder comes with a dual digital display so that you can adjust the amperage of the machine more precisely easily. This feature makes this machine best for beginners.